- To add an item to the bill, start at the main screen of the Instore application. If any of the left side buttons are selected (for Time Tracking, Orders, or Cash Drawer), de-select the button to return to the main screen.
- Tap a category on the left side of the screen.
- Then, tap an item. You can optionally select a size for that item.
- The item is added to the bill on the right, and you can now pay for the order.
- Items can be deleted from the bill by swiping your finger from right to left on the individual order-line for that item.
- The size, quantity, and other attributes can be changed by tapping the item once it is on the bill.
If the order is a bar-tab, catering order, phone order, or just an order that needs to be kept open, you can tap the “Hold” button at the top of the screen to save an order for later.