- Click the Settings gear at the lower left hand corner of the page.
- Click on Locations at the top of the settings page.
- After you fill out the new location information, you can choose another location’s menu to copy over under the Menu copy drop down.
- After you create the new location, you can check the new location’s menu and make changes.
This item tagged:
Popular Help Items:
- Differences between X and Z reports
- MagTek Dynamo Troubleshooting
- Logging into your account
- Updating Star Printer Firmware
- Customer Database
- Resetting the Socket Mobile scanner
- Tracking inventory
- Connecting your Dejavoo terminal to your network
- Copying a menu to a different store
- Advertise your Rewards Program