- To create an order, start at the main screen of the Instore application. If not already selected, touch the order-taking button at the top left.
- Tap a category on the left column, then tap the item name in the right column of buttons. Alternatively, click the Search button at the top of the menu and search for the item by name.
- After the item is added to the bill screen on the right, you may be required to make size or modifier choices for the item before the order can be paid or held. Required modifiers will show up in red text. Touch the modifier you want to add and the + quantity button next to the modifier if they want more than one (Example: 2 shots of espresso).
- Items can be deleted from the bill by swiping your finger from right to left on the order-line for that item.
- Touch + Note to add an order line note or + Discount to add an order line discount.
- The size, quantity, and other attributes can be changed by tapping the item once it is on the bill.
- Finally, by clicking the Order number at the top of the bill, a drawer opens that allows you to add customer information, order notes, and order-level discounts to the bill.
Click Pay to accept payment for the order or Hold to save it for later.