- To create a discount, from the Settings tab (blue gear) in Office, click the Discounts button on the top bar.
- Click Add discount.
- Give your discount a name in the top box.
- Select either Percent or Cash discount, then type the associated amount of the discount into the Amount box.
At this point, you can click Save Discount to make it active OR click See more options.
- Under See more options, make the discount Ongoing or Temporary by clicking one of those options in the Select how long this discount will run box.
- If Ongoing, the discount will stay on the register indefinitely.
- If Temporary, selected a start date/time and end date/time, outside of which the discount will not be operational.
- Click Save Discount.