- To set an employee pay rate, go to the Employees tab in Office.
- Locate the employee and click Show Timekeeping for that employee.
- Search for the time frame you want to edit by clicking the arrows on the gray date box at the top of the screen.
- Edit specific hours in the listed date boxes.
- To delete an entire day, hover just to the right of the pay line for that day and click the red X.
This item tagged:
Popular Help Items:
- Differences between X and Z reports
- Logging into your account
- Offline Processing
- MagTek Dynamo Troubleshooting
- How Instore calculates X and Z reports
- Cash drawer troubleshooting
- Connecting your cash drawer
- Viewing a paid order
- Checking the total number of transactions and sales
- Receipt order numbers