The Location Report is available on the Instore app under the button. This report is used for location-level reporting, similar to the End of Day report on Office. It summarizes fund flows for your various payment types.
Use the Location Report if you have more than one Instore terminal and need a cash flow summary across the entire location, perhaps to include with a daily bank deposit. The report might also be useful if you pool tips and want to calculate tips for the entire location. Here’s a sample report:
To run the Location Report:
- Touch the Cash Management button on Instore
- Touch the Location button
- Pick a Start and Stop time for the report (the default is Today)
- Touch Print summary and enter your PIN code
- You can either print the report to an attached receipt printer or Print to screen for digital viewing