After linking your social media accounts for Twitter and Facebook, you can promote discounts you have created in Instore. These discounts are available at the point of sale and can be tracked on your backend after they are redeemed.
- To create a discount, click the Settings Gear at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click at the top of the page.
- Click and create your discount.
- Once finished your discount is available to sync with all your stores.
By clicking on the create discount area, you can fine-tune your discount with a description and an expiration date.
- To promote a a discount online, click the Social sidebar found at the left side of the screen.
- If you have not connected your Twitter or Facebook accounts already, you can do so by clicking .
- Once connected, you can post directly to Twitter and Facebook with your promotion details. For example, you can write, “Save $2.00 on any sandwich this week. Pair it with our signature sweets for a perfect lunch.”
- Click or to send your promotion to your online community.