If you are using Instore to track employee time, running payroll is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to Employees/Payroll on your Office portal
- Adjust the filters at the top of this report to the time frame you want to run payroll for, then click Apply. Note that you can also filter by location and by employee.
- Instore provides a summary of orders, tips, sales, wages, and hours by employee. Note that you need to assign orders to employees on your tablet(s) for the first 3 data columns to populate. You can sort this table by employee name, by hours, by sales, by tips, and by wages (default).
- If you want to confirm individual shifts, you can click View shifts at the far right of the table to see that employee’s shifts for the time frame. Learn how to edit shifts
- The Payroll report can be exported by clicking the Export to CSV button, compatible with most payroll processing systems