Tips can be added after an order is paid in the Orders section of Instore.
- To add a tip after an order is paid, select the paid order in the Orders area of Instore
- When you open the order on the Bill screen, locate the payment method you would like to add a tip to and tap the + Add button on the Tip line.
- Type in the tip amount then touch Add tip. You can review the tip on the Bill screen.
- If the tip is correct, tap Confirm tip and Instore will add it to the bill.
- After you see a Tip Approved message, you can close the order.
Tips cannot be adjusted after they are added to the bill, although they can be individually refunded if a mistake is made. Any further edits will need to be made on your processor’s web portal.