Using Instore and the online backend, you can lower the costs it takes to run your business with data export, employee hours, and online promotions.
- To export a report, go to the Sales area found at the left side of the screen.
- Then, click on any of the analytic reports found on your screen.
- Click found in the upper right corner of the report detail.
- Your browser will download a file to your computer in a .csv format.
- Open your accounting program and choose the import function from the program. You can consult the documentation for your accounting software on how to import data from another source.
If you have an accountant or partner that handles finances, you can email any report to them directly from Instore. Click the on any report detail and enter the person’s email address. The person will receive an email from Instore with the report attached.
Using the clock-in feature on Instore, you can track the hours worked for each employee and the pay owed to them.
- To see the hours and pay for an employee, go to the Employees area found at the left side of the screen.
- Click on for any of the people.
- At the top of the screen you can see the total pay owed to that person in addition to the hours he or she worked for that pay period. Pay periods are set at two-week intervals starting on Mondays.
- You can also or edit a person’s current hours. Editing hours is only available to owners and managers of a store.
After linking your social media accounts for Twitter and Facebook, you can promote discounts you have created in Instore. These discounts are available at the point of sale and can be tracked on your backend after they are redeemed.
- To create a discount, click the Settings Gear at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click at the top of the page.
- Click and create your discount.
- Once finished your discount is available to sync with all your stores.
By clicking on the create discount area, you can fine-tune your discount with a description and an expiration date.
- To promote a a discount online, click the Social sidebar found at the left side of the screen.
- If you have not connected your Twitter or Facebook accounts already, you can do so by clicking .
- Once connected, you can post directly to Twitter and Facebook with your promotion details. For example, you can write, “Save $2.00 on any sandwich this week. Pair it with our signature sweets for a perfect lunch.”
- Click or to send your promotion to your online community.