Using Instore and the online backend, you can lower the costs it takes to run your business with data export, employee hours, and online promotions.
- To export a report, go to the Sales or Reports tabs of Office.
- Then, click on any of the analytic reports found on your screen.
- Click found in the upper right corner of the report detail.
- Your browser will download a file to your computer in a .csv format.
- Open your accounting program and choose the import function from the program. You can consult the documentation for your accounting software on how to import data from another source.
If you have an accountant or partner that handles finances, you can email any report to them directly from Instore. Click the on any report detail and enter the person’s email address. The person will receive an email from Instore with the report attached.
Using the clock-in feature on Instore, you can track the hours worked for each employee and the pay owed to them.
- To see the hours and pay for an employee, go to the Sales tab of Instore Office.
- Select the timeframe you want to count hours for then click on the Labor Cost report.
- You can export this information to a .csv file for import into most payroll systems.
- If you need to check or adjust employee hours, navigate to the Employees tab and click on the Timekeeping button under each employee’s name. Editing hours is only available to owners and managers of a store.
After linking your social media accounts for Twitter and Facebook, you can promote discounts you have created in Instore. These discounts are available at the point of sale and can be tracked on your backend after they are redeemed.
- To create a discount, navigate to the Settings are of the Instore Office portal.
- Click at the top of the page.
- Click and create your discount.
- Once finished your discount is available to sync with all your stores.
By clicking on the create discount area, you can fine-tune your discount with a description and an expiration date.