- To change your password, log in to Instore at www.instoredoes.com.
- Click the Employees tab and scroll down to your account.
- Click Edit, then Reveal field to change next to Set password. Your new password must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one number, and at least one non-numeric character.
- After entering your new password twice, click the blue Update button.
This item tagged:
Popular Help Items:
- Resetting the Socket Mobile scanner
- Connecting your Dejavoo terminal to your network
- Resetting and Configuring an Epson Printer
- Updating Star Printer Firmware
- Using the ID Tech VP3300 card reader
- How are order lines calculated?
- Logging into your account
- Location Report
- Elo PayPoint troubleshooting
- What is Cash Discount?