- To change your password, log in to Instore at www.instoredoes.com.
- Click the Employees tab and scroll down to your account.
- Click Edit, then Reveal field to change next to Set password. Your new password must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one number, and at least one non-numeric character.
- After entering your new password twice, click the blue Update button.
This item tagged:
Popular Help Items:
- MagTek Dynamo Troubleshooting
- Connecting your Dejavoo terminal to your network
- Logging into your account
- How are order lines calculated?
- What is Cash Discount?
- Updating Star Printer Firmware
- Using Instore with the Elo PayPoint®
- Paying with a not-present Gift Card
- Receipt order numbers
- Printer troubleshooting