- To change your PIN, login to Instore at www.instoredoes.com.
- Click the Employees tab and scroll down to your profile.
- Click Edit, then Reveal field to change next to Set PIN. Your new PIN must be exactly 4 characters long and consist of only numbers.
- After confirming your new PIN, click the blue Update button.
This item tagged:
Popular Help Items:
- Resetting the Socket Mobile scanner
- Connecting your Dejavoo terminal to your network
- Paying with a not-present Gift Card
- Printer troubleshooting
- How are order lines calculated?
- Resetting and Configuring an Epson Printer
- Creating an Instore account
- Updating Star Printer Firmware
- Adding Additional Tablets
- Logging into your account