The Dejavoo Z series terminal connects to your store’s network either over Ethernet (Z6) or WiFi (Z1). Your Instore iPad communicates with the Dejavoo over the network, requiring both devices to be network connected. To connect a Dejavoo Z1 to your network,
- Press the Green OK Key
- Scroll down to Utility and press the Green OK key
- Scroll down to Communications and press the Green OK key
- Scroll down to Local Params and press the Green OK key
- Scroll down to WIFI and press the Green OK key
- Terminal will scan for networks. Scroll to the network you would like to connect to and press the Green OK key
- Scroll down to Configure and press the Green OK key
- Scroll to Set Password and press the Green ok key
- Type in your network password. This is case sensitive, and letters can be obtained by pressing the appropriate key multiple times until the letter is presented. Once password is inputed, press the Green OK key
- Press Yellow back key, then scroll down to Connect and press the Green OK key
- Press F2 for Yes and the terminal will try to connect
To connect a Dejavoo Z6 to your network, plug it in to your network router using an Ethernet cable.
If your Dejavoo terminal is connected, the screen will display POS Online.