- Click on Settings/Locations on the Office portal
- After you fill out the new location information, you can choose another location’s menu to copy over under the Menu copy drop down.
- After you create the new location, you can check the new location’s menu and make changes.
This item tagged:
Popular Help Items:
- Resetting the Socket Mobile scanner
- Resetting and Configuring an Epson Printer
- Connecting your Dejavoo terminal to your network
- How are order lines calculated?
- Logging into your account
- Paying with a not-present Gift Card
- MagTek Dynamo Troubleshooting
- Using the ID Tech VP3300 card reader
- Updating Star Printer Firmware
- Cash Drawer management