Locations are created on the Office portal. Each location is a store. It can have its own unique menu, taxation and employees. Create as many locations as you like.
Your first location will be created during the account creation process. You can view the location details by clicking on the blue Settings gear on the lower left of your Office dashboard and clicking the Locations tab on the top of the Setting screen.
To create a new location,
- Log in to Office.
- Click on the blue Settings gear on the lower left of your Office dashboard.
- Click on Locations on the top bar then Add Location.
- Fill out the details of the new location. Fields marked with “*” are required, the others optional.
- Decide if you will be creating a new menu or copying the menu from an existing location. If the former, skip the Copy menu. If the latter, click the bar and select the location you will be copying.
- Click Create to complete the new location.