- To create an employee, click the Employees tab on your Office dashboard, then the Employees drop-down
- Click Create Employee
- Fill out the fields listed and create a password and pin for the new person. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long. Pin must be a 4-digit number.
- Assign the employee to whichever location(s) he/she works
- Assign the employee an existing Permission group by checking the box from the dropdown menu or create a new Permission group. This determines what functions they can perform on Instore. Learn about Permissions
- Input the employee’s hourly rate or rates if they have multiple titles
- Determine which emails the employee will receive from Instore, if any
- Click Save
Reminder that you’ll need to Download changes from Office on your Instore Settings for the employee to appear on the tablet.